It may still be a bit early (here in the Midwest U. S. anyways) to roll out the patio furniture and plant some annuals or tomatoes, but it’s not too early to plan. With that in mind, I thought it would be fun to look to gardens past for some inspirational green.
1. Peter Rabbit’s potting place
|Susie Tross via Yardshare|
2. Petal perfect
3. Two heads are better than one
|Via Cafe Garden|
4. Lined up for the Easter parade
5. Rest home for burned-out planets
|Via Urban Plant Box|
6. Nature gets a helping hand
7. Nature gets 9 helping hands!!
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And may you be 3 days in heaven
before the devil knows you're dead!
Happy St. Patrick's Day
Follow my blog with Bloglovin