Cara Jean Clay (see 3/21/16 article) is offering $50 credit toward anything in her Etsy shop to the lucky winnter of our first-ever drawing. You have until Monday, March 28, to enter.
Here are SIMPLIFIED instructions on how to enter:
- Browse Cara Jean Clay's Etsy shop and/or her website and find something you really like, then return to this blog post and tell us about it. Be sure to leave a contact name and email.
- BONUS ENTRY #1: Like Cara Jean’s Facebook page (and let us know in your blog comment).
- BONUS ENTRY #2: Follow BoHo Home on Bloglovin' (a social media site for keeping up to date with all the blogs you like in one place), or by email using the link in the sidebar (and let us know in your comment).
Vintage Barbie and Ken Photos, The English Room
Michelangelo lived here—really!
Beautiful Spaces That Also Make Me Slightly Nervous, Apartment Therapy
10 Indian Interiors in 10 Indian Cities, Design Sponge
British Woman Lives in 1939, BBC News via Apartment Therapy
The Science of Crying, Time
3 fake-‘em-out makes that put the crafty in crafts
1. Paper Daffodil Tutorial, Design Sponge
Last week peonies, this week daffs. Anybody want to share their bouquets?
2. DIY Faux Stone Mirror, Design Sponge
I’m lukewarm on the mirror, but these "crystals" are really cool on their own.
3. DIY Yarn Wall Hanging, Burkatron
This is the quick route to the trendy-once-again macramé look that is, I think, actually better looking.
And finally, the image of the week: BYOB (Bring your own BAR-BIE)
Cheers! And have a great weekend!
This week on BoHo Home...
nature dance in clay
Top tool picks from
a master gardener
My master bedroom
refresh, Part 2
Camp like you do
(& don't) remember